Dec 6, 2016

ASIDE -- back from the dead

I was absent from here for whole of November. Not that anyone cared, but as a blogger it is my duty to at least give you, my dear reader, a cursory glance at what I was up to.

I was writing my NaNoWriMo project.

And I could not complete it.

I got busy with other things that actually put money in my bank account. This blog, sadly, doesn't do that.

Anyway, Nano is down in the dumps. Didn't finish it, but i wrote a significant amount of the story.

God willing, that story will see the light of the day. I will make sure of that. This is probably the first time, I am sure about a story and I am going to make it work.

But, there was something called the black card chronicles going on here.

We're going to continue with that and take it to it's somewhat illogical conclusion which will form the end of part one of the whole overarching story.

It's all there in my head.

But leave all that. How have you been doing? Is everything okay? Have you done what you set out to do at the beginning of the year? The year is almost over, you know. And what a 2016 it has been.

Drop me a comment. It will make me happy. If you don't, well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment